Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weight loss goals!

While I work on getting Reese nice and chunky with some cute baby rolls, I'm hoping to shed a few of mine. I gained 55 pounds during my pregnancy, eight pounds just during the last week. After Reese was born I lost 30 pounds in little over a week, which minus the baby weight was pretty much all water. (The last month of pregnancy I swelled up like a giant Nancy balloon, my feet went up two shoe sizes and Edward called them Princess Fiona feet or Flintstone feet.) I've lost another 5 pounds since then, but still need to loose 20 more to return to normal. I thought by posting my goals on here I would be held accountable, so wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I gained 50 pounds during my pregnancy as well, and it melted off sooner or later. You'll be back to your old self in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Nancy! My feet are soooo swollen so I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete