Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

spiritual experience

Through heavy lids I gaze at your sweet smiling face my beautiful baby boy.
My tired eyes crinkle at the corners as I return your grin with one of my own.
Waves of weariness threaten to envelop me as my head swims to stay consciously afloat.
I sense a divine depth in those bright inquisitive eyes of yours,
that in my semiconscious state, become a window to your soul.
A brilliant golden sun rising at the edge of an endless crystal clear water.
My soul reaches out eagerly, presenting images of its own.
The cool blue grey colors of a snow capped mountain,
the smooth brown and copper shades of stones nestled snugly in the bed of a trickling stream,
the warm orange and pink hues at the edge of the horizon as lazy shadows stretch sleepily across the land.
Peacefully content I close my eyes, the last image in my mind before entering the land of dreams,
is that of your angelic sleeping face.

No comments:

Post a Comment