Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sewing project!


For Christmas Edward got me a laptop so I can take advantage of lulls at work to write. It has really come in handy and I have greatly enjoyed using it!
Since I tend to scratch up everything I own (my camera, my i-pod, etc.) I decided to sew a protective case for it. I found this cute Robot print at Wal-Mart (one of the few that still has fabric left). I know the basics of using a sewing machine, but don't know how to follow patterns or anything fancy (the stitching is all over the place) so I'm actually pretty amazed that it turned out!

And because this little man rocks my world now, I thought I'd include a photo of him just kickin' it in my favorite little Robot outfit...


4 comments:

  1. WAAYY cute!! (the bag and the little man!) Doesn't it feel so great when you've completed a sewing project? I'm not very good either, but if you don't look too close, you can't even tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Nancy! I love it, I also love your new Mac. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cover! I think it turned out so well! Great job! That's a great idea to take your laptop to work and use it during down time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fabric is super cute!!! And, so is that boy! :)

    ReplyDelete