Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Imagination

I love reading on rainy days. The other day I curled up in the bathtub with a good book, but kept getting distracted by the pitter patter of raindrops drizzling down the side of the window above me. If I closed my eyes I imagined I could feel raindrops hitting my face. The sensation became so real I opened my eyes and checked the faucet to make sure it wasn't leaking. I began musing that I must have the most vivid imagination of any person on the whole planet, because I could swear it was raining inside. Finally I looked up in the corner and saw water dripping from the ceiling. The droplets would hit the tile by the sink and splatter into tiny tiny specks of water which were then showering down on me in the tub. I ran and told Edward we had a problem. He adjusted the rain gutter rail thing and fixed it (we hope). My imagination's good, but I guess it's not that good ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment