Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Mobile!

I have been working full-time this past month while one of the gals I work with is on Maternity leave (I hope she comes back soon -I am exhausted). It's at the office in Goodyear so Mon, Tues, and Thurs Edward, Reese and I leave at 5:50am to carpool (the 50 miles) over to that side of town. Some wonderful friends from my old ward provide me with daycare for Reese. He loves playing with their kids, and they are all Mothers I admire and hope to be more like! (Wed Edward watches Reese, and Brian tends him half a day on Sat for me.) I look forward to Fridays and spending the whole day with just him.
He is getting sooo close to crawling and I've been afraid I was going to miss it, so today we've been practicing! I have to coax him to crawl (not roll) to what he wants. He still can't quite get his belly off the ground and flops around some like a spider monkey, but he's getting pretty good! Here's his progress so far:


And this is a fun video of past (failed) attempts:

2 comments:

  1. I know this is supposed to be about Reese's crawling, which is great and all, but he is just dang cute!! I can't get over that smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be such a challenge juggling everything, but it sounds like you're doing such a great job! What a cutie, I can't believe he's crawling already.

    ReplyDelete