Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Vacation!

Our summer vacation consisted of lots of driving, a few day in Page, followed by the annual Washburn family reunion up in Idaho, and then a few more days in Page. Since I am a semi-bum now I was able to get several weeks off. My Mom was kind enough to drive down to Phoenix and pick up Reese and I as well as bring us back home in the end. Edward flew up to Idaho and joined us for a weekend in the middle which was super nice. I was feeling a bit ill the entire time, so it was great to have so many adoring relatives to help look after Reese.
Here are just a few of the fun activities we engaged in:

Reese's first time at Lake Powell...
and Uncle Brian's bony chicken legs ;)


I went fishing with my Dad, Buzz, and some good friends =)
Reese wishing he could come too...

Feeding Aunt Sonja's baby cows...

LOTS of Grandma quality time =D

Lots, and lots, and lots, of cousins!
Reese and Sammie are 2nd cousins 10 days apart...

And best of all...Reese got to meet his Great-Grandpa for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment