Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reese's 2nd Birthday

I'm not much of a party planner, but we did a sprinkler play-date in celebration of Reese turning 2.  (Whoopie -terrible two's- bring em on! ;) My Mom got a sheet cake from Costco -super yummy! (That's what Edward and I had at our wedding reception, and I think we've been craving it ever since ;) And the Adults sat around and visited while the kids played.  
Our water pressure was running low, so the sprinklers didn't end up being as fun as the cheap plastic pool full of cheap plastic balls. 



 Hayden getting his party on!

 The boys playing with one of Mommy's (yard-sale) Birthday gifts the next morning.
Little by little they are starting to play together better/ Reese is getting less stingy.

Happy Birthday Sweet Reesey Man! 
We love you more than words can say!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a pretty fun party. I didn't realize your kids were so close in age! Wow, I bet you are one busy mom! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete