Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Superstition Ranch Market

A friend tipped me off to this small farmers market, and it is amazing! They get the leftover produce that didn't get bought by the larger grocery chains, so it is cheap, and because the fruit is often riper (sometimes close to spoiling), I think it taste better too! For example: packages of raspberries were $1 each, cauliflower heads 3 for a $1, a bunch of bananas (speckled and perfect for banana bread) was 10 cents total!  I can load my cart with as much produce as my heart desires and never end up paying more than $30 bucks! 
For a picky toddler who would prefer to live on chips, marshmallows, and ice cream,
it makes me happy to see him feasting on some healthy alternatives. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment