Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Boys bedroom!

Christmas Eve I took the crib out of the Nursery to make room for the boys new train table.   I then turned the crib into a toddler bed and put it in the boy's bedroom.  I would like to say that they no longer sleep with their Mama, but that wouldn't be entirely true as I sometimes end up spending the majority of the night in here. However, at least now I can say they no longer sleep in my bed.

The crib never gets slept in and is primarily used for it's trampoline like qualities.  =) The other day I thought to make a hammock across it for the boys stuffed animals, and they both think it's pretty great to swing in too! I love what good friends they are becoming, and it makes me so happy watching them play together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment