Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Reese's first official cleaning!

I had a light schedule, so I took Reese to work with me on Wed and cleaned his teeth.
He did much better than I'd anticipated -zoned out watching Wall-E, and let me take x-rays and do Fluoride and everything!  He hung out with me while I cleaned a couple patients after him /just sat quietly in a chair in the corner with a movie, 
till Edward came and picked him up.
 Reese loves to floss.  
I often find him into his Daddy's medicine cabinet, 
sampling the floss there.


Despite all the flossing, he has two cavities.  
I know -shame on me -a hygienist's son.
My boss gave me a Prescription for some Fluoride tablets, 
so hopefully we can get his future permanent teeth impervious to cavities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment