Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween!

Cutest cowboy and police man I've ever seen!
 The girls at work did an 80's theme, except for me -I was a pumpkin :)
I had to sew the face on the shirt while wearing it since my belly stretches out the fabric, and while I was positioning one of the eyes, Reese walked up to the hanging needle and thread and said, "What you doin Mom? Gonna take da baby out wif dis?" He is SO curious about how exactly the baby is going to come out  of my tummy, and every time he asks I just say, "the Dr. takes her out real soft".  When Hayden overhears us having this re-occuring conversation he'll run and get his fake plastic saw and say "I take baby sisser out Ma!" and he'll start sawing at my shirt. 

 We made ghost from a couple of the old RS tablecloths our ward was throwing out.

My favorite part of this video is when Hayden smiles and says "I big hug!"

No comments:

Post a Comment