Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Saturday's

Thursdays and Sundays are usually my days off, but I also have the next three Saturday's off which I am super excited about! Every single one is jam packed with activities.  We started out the morning by going to the Home-depot free kid craft.  Then we went to a "Pirate Party" put on by our neighborhood HOA.  
 They had a bunch of booths set up for the kids to work their way through.
 Arizona pirates wear flip-flops ;)

Some good friends of ours adopted an adorable little girl through the foster care program, and this afternoon I was able to attend their family temple sealing.  It was my first time witnessing a sealing with little children, and it was so so very sweet and special.  
 Afterwards they held a dance part for family and friends at a nearby church.


                                                       As you can tell -we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment