Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Floating Lanterns

 I worked 6 days in a row and would have died if my sweet Mom hadn't come down and helped me out with the kids.  On Saturday night I got tickets for us to go to the Lantern Fest. It's something I've always wanted to do, so really I was just fulfilling a personal dream and dragging everyone else along, but I hyped my kids up by telling them it would be like the floating lanterns on Tangled.  It was actually pretty close -very magical.
We started off with a funnel-cake-sundae...
                                             followed by some face painting...
 Then we roasted marshmallows around the fire...
And then finally it was time to light the lanterns...
And it was beautiful...
 Also noteworthy, Grayce broke her arm a couple weeks ago.  (In the back yard -the boys say she was trying to climb up the fence to see the neighbor kids). A couple wks in this splint and the Orthopedic Dr said she should be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment