Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Happy New Year!

I realized that New Year's Day would be the last day I'd have off from work the same time the kids had no school (besides Sunday's) until Spring Break hits, so I wanted to do something fun together.  It's been a while since we've gone hiking -so I decided we should check out the Boyce Thompson Aboretum State Park.
 
 The kids favorite part of the park was this maze in the children's area.  
They played "Pac-Man" with Grayce as the ghost. 
 Once they had worn themselves out in the maze, we had a picnic 
and then set off on our hike to explore the rest of the park:
 
 
 
I told Hayden it looked like this statue lady was waiting for a kiss, so he obliged ;)
I'm so grateful for this beautiful world Heavenly Father has created for us, 
and for the health and strength to be out and about enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment