Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Love/Hate Relationship

Reese whines if Hayden touches him -or his toys- for even a millisecond.  I'm trying to teach him to share and give the baby loves, but he covers his face with his hands and puts on quite a display of displeasure.
The other day "How to train your Dragon" was on TV so we started watching a bit.  There is a dinosaur looking dragon on there that is pretty scary (I know, bad Mommy moment), but I couldn't find the remote to turn the TV off, so I just picked up Reese and started carrying him upstairs.  Hayden had fallen asleep while I was nursing him, so I left him there on the mat.  Alarmed, Reese started yelling "Noooo, Baby Baby Baby!"  It took me a bit to understand what his dilemma was, but he didn't want me to leave Hayden behind (for the big scary monster to get), so I went back down and scooped up Hayden as well.  I thought it was sweet he showed such concern for his little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment