Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Unorthodox toys...

As Edward and I have been discussing our Christmas shopping list/
trying to figure out what toys the boys will enjoy the most,
I couldn't help but think of the joke that:  
kids would rather play with the box the toy came in.

In the past we've stumbled across a few unexpected "play things" 
that the boys never seem to tire of, so I thought I'd share them with you...

Edward bought me this over a year ago so I could stop using Brian's empty waste basket as my mop bucket, 
but I never got to use it even once.  It just makes such a fun baby go-cart!  
(Edward pushing Reese around: Oct 2011)
As you can see, Reese has added some embellishments to the handle, and enjoys pushing Hayden around in it now.  And this bucket is multi-purposeful too because Hayden uses it as a walker, 
and I'll wheel it around the house to gather up toys!

This second discovery is a Spot-Bot.  
We originally purchased it because with 2 cats and 2 dogs, accidents happen on our carpets more often than we would like (and for this purpose, it has been a life-saver), but it also works as a baby mesmerizer ;)  When Reese was a baby he loved pushing the buttons, and would crawl from one end of the house to the other to find it if he could hear it running. 
Hayden mainly just likes watching the water trickle in and out of the tanks.  I've even been guilty of filling it with just water (no solution) and running a cycle just so I can finish some other task and keep Hayden entertained.    

No comments:

Post a Comment