Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Why Mom?

Hayden goes through the same ritual at least ten times a day.  It starts out like this...
"See owie Mommy?" (meaning the scar from where I had my appendix out)
So I let him lift up my shirt and peek at it.
Then..."See baby Mommy?"
I nod, and he pulls my shirt up further to see my big baby belly.
Then..."See boobie Mommy?"
And that is where I draw the line.  So I tell him, "No, you don't need to see that."
"Why mommy? Why?"


We had a speaker in Stake Conference that was talking about respecting our garments, and he said if we walk around in the privacy of our home with our garments uncovered -that is not showing proper respect.
So I turned to Edward and asked, "What if you walk around naked? Is that also frowned upon?"
I guess I need to change my hillbilly ways -can't just throw my boys in the tub when we get home from the pool, and strip down and jump in the shower two steps away anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment