Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Spook Hill

 My kids love for hiking stems from all our visits to Page (it also runs in their Washburn DNA I'm sure).  Now that they are getting older, I'm getting braver about exploring trails here in the valley.  Hayden equivocates hiking with climbing a mountain, and will school me, "dat not a real hike Mom, we not get to de top of de mountain, so dat not a real hike."  I was happy when I heard about "Spook Hill".  It's the perfect sized "mountain" for little hikers, and when we got to the top we could even see the skyscrapers downtown.  Reese, who is normally my lazy bones, surprised me when we got to the top.  He was running around and came up to me and said, "I feel SO happy Mom! Why dis place make me so happy?" I was able to hold his sweet smiling face in my hands and help him recognize that exercise makes you feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment