Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Tooth Fairy!

 Reese lost baby tooth "E" and the tooth-fairy made her first visit to our house!
 Reese got $4 from the tooth-fairy.  
The other day the neighbor kids hopped the fence and they were all playing in the backyard.  Reese came running in looking for his money.  I asked him what he needed it for.  He said he wanted $2 to give to the neighbor kids because they had swept all the leaves off the trampoline.  Reese said, "Dey did a good job Mom.  And when you do a reawy good job, den you should earn some money."  I thought it was sweet, and told him it was his money and he could do whatever he wanted with it.  He was super happy after he gave each kid a dollar. 

Reese kept checking the mirror to see if his new big tooth was popping through yet.  
He asked me, "Mom, do I need water my new toof to make it grow?" 
I laughed and said no.  After a thoughtful pause he asked, "What about sunshine?"
I had to explain that teeth are not like flowers.  They just take time to grow so to be patient. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment