Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Flowers!



Brian has a part-time job as a security guard at a reception hall. The other night they were chucking the flowers after the ceremony so he got to bring some home. He gets off at midnight, so he just left the huge bushel of them on the kitchen counter.

When I am super tired and Reese wakes up to be fed I'll walk around the house with him to keep myself awake. Anyway I ran smack into the bushel at 3am and it scared the crap out of me! In the dark it looked like some kind of mangy animal. In the morning I had fun dismantling the bush and arranging the flowers in vases around the house! So pretty! I just love fresh flowers!

2 comments:

  1. I love the update on Reese. What a beautiful baby boy. Also, I'm so jealous of your botanical household. I would have fresh flowers in my house every single day in an ideal world. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby! And a big one too. I keep forgetting that you went private, so I didn't realize you had so many updates. That is awesome that Brian just got home and is living with you guys. His entry in his planner made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete