Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trip to San Antonio!


We drove to Texas so Reese could meet his grandma for the first time,
and of course it was love at first sight.

We took Reese on his first choo choo train ride down by the San Antonio zoo.
We were going through a tunnel here and I love the CrAzy eyes they both have.
Grandma DeHoyos babysat so we could go out on a date night.
We went to a basketball game and then had dinner at the Alamo Cafe -super yummy!
(It's actually our second night out since Reese was born, we went to Jerry Seinfield's comedy tour downtown Phoenix a couple weeks ago.)

The humidity took all the curl out of my hair

Don't be a hater. We were cheering for the Spurs all the way and they won!
Since it was the first game of the season everyone got free T-shirts. I know technically
I should be a Suns fan, but I didn't really get into professional basketball till I married Edward
and he's told me so much about every Spurs player and the franchise as a whole, that I feel like they are practically family.
If they have a good season this year I'm going to take a picture of Reese in a Spurs onesie and send it to all my uncles to taunt them a little =)

And here it is:

Reese was so good the whole trip. It's a 14hr drive each way so we weren't sure how he'd do. It helped that my Aunt Heidi and Uncle Dan let us break up the drive and stay the night with them in El Paso. I enjoyed sitting in the backseat interacting with Reese for such long periods of time. He's starting to giggle and coo a lot more which is so much fun. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment