Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Having a baby has given me a different perspective on Christ's birth. It is overwhelming to me to picture our Savior as a tiny babe, and has given me renewed appreciation for Mary, and her worthiness to accept her Calling as the Mother of Jesus. I am so grateful for the wonderful miracle of Christ's birth, for the exemplary life He led, for His willingness to do His Father's will and atone for our sins. For the humility of His crucifixion, and the glory of His resurrection. For the peace and hope He has given me. I love my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ.

We spent Christmas with my Family this year. My Mom worked the night shift so we all slept in and didn't open presents till 2pm. After exchanging gifts, we had a championship game of Scrabble which my Mom won, followed by a championship game of Risk which Brian won. It was great to be back in Page and have everyone together!

No comments:

Post a Comment