Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Broken Dryer

The motor on our dryer burnt out right before we left town for the Holidays. It can handle a couple onsies on fluff dry at the most, but even at that it smokes. I wanted to take a load of towels to my Parents to wash, but since they were wet Edward was afraid it would make his trunk smell mildewy. It's been rainy since we got back, but today the sun broke through so I washed them and took them outside to dry. At sunset they were still damp so I brought them in and hung them on the canopy post rails on our bed to dry some more. Several hours later they still weren't dry yet so... I remembered this Seinfield episode...
Kramer is a genius! I preset the ovens for 200 and then turned them off and stuck a towel in each one for 10min -then repeated the process till all the towels were done =) Can't wait till our dryer's fixed though.


1 comment:

  1. Reese is so cute and handsome. He is growing up too fast! Before you know it he'll be crawling and walking around. Love your Christmas Card!

    ReplyDelete