Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens...

...These are a few of my favorite things:

*Finding little tiny socks in the laundry
*The way Reese curls his lips when he coo's
*The BIG smile he gives me when I feel him staring and I look his way
*The way he pets my neck when I'm feeding him, like he's saying "Good Mom"
*Seeing his little legs kicking in the air as he quietly does his morning exercises =)
*The magical tingling feeling I get every morning waking up knowing I am a Mother

3 comments:

  1. ditto to all four things!! There are so many precious things that come with being a mother. It's the best. I loved the pictures on your Christmas card btw...the middle one where Reese was staring at the snowman was awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just singing this song the other day to cheer me up. It is so nice to be a mom, so many little things to be thankful for every day. You are doing a wonderful job. Reese and Edward are lucky boys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just made me do an audible "awwwwe!". You are so adorable Nancy, Reese must get that from you!

    ReplyDelete