Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Doting big brother

Sweet boy climbed in his sister's crib to feed her her bottle

Feeding his sister some of his pretend grocery foods.
She's teething so she loves gnawing on anything these days.
After the first month or two following Grayce's arrival, Hayden flipped a switch and the fits of jealousy stopped.  He is very understanding now when I need to nurse her or get her to sleep, and will generally leave me in peace to do so.  He actually even "encourages" me to tend to her, saying "Mom -baby sisser want your white milk -you need feed her" or "Baby sisser want you pick her up Mom -she not happy -you need go get her now."  And he is so good at making her laugh, he makes these crazy noises and faces that I can only describe as Dorey's whale talk on the movie "Finding Nemo". He loves to hold her and is so very loving to her, it makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment