Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lego-land!


Reese has been asking to go to Lego-land for a couple of years now.  He got a coupon in a happy meal or somewhere and he would bring it to us and say, "Mom I want to go der. Pleeeeaaase?! It's super fun place Mom!" That coupon was his prized possession. He would say "Need keep it safe Mom!" and would check to make sure the corners weren't bent and there were no wrinkles in it -then he would go tuck it back in his desk drawer. 
When we first loaded up the SUV to head out -Grayce was super fussy and we decided to scrap the whole trip.  Reese bawled when he thought we weren't going -it was the saddest thing! Luckily the hotel rooms Edward booked charged a hefty cancellation fee -so we left late that night while all the kids slept (Edward works nights now -so he'd slept all day/was rested). It was a wonderful trip and so nice to get away together!
At night the boys slept on the hida-bed (Grayce slept with me -I just inserted her for the pic).  While the boys took a bath I turned the bed back into a couch. When Reese came out he looked up at me and said, "Dat a transformer robot couch Mom?"
In the evening to wear the boys out for bed (they were super excited the whole trip -and had an exorbitant amount of energy) I took them down to the hotel exercise room and let them run on the treadmills.  This was Hayden's favorite thing. He would tug on my shirt and say, "Mom, I need go essercize more."



No comments:

Post a Comment