Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sundays!

 Hayden had thrown up the night before so I told him he needed to stay home with his Daddy.  He really loves church (especially his Nursery teachers -all through Sacrament I hear, "Mom I need go to my class now. My teachers is waiting for me. Dis is taking a long time").  
Determined to go with us, he clipped a tie to his pajamas and told me, "Mom! I'm ready go church wif you now!" 
 (Reese is on the opposite end of the spectrum, faking a cough in an attempt to stay home from school/church/whatever.
He's the homebodiest homebody I've ever met in my life.) 

The past few Sunday's when we get home from church, Hayden has Reese help him unbutton his dress shirt.  It's pretty sweet to watch.
(This video shows the not so sweet moments when a button gets stuck though)
Sunday pajama/nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment