Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Poop!

On March 17th Hayden ran up to me and started tugging on my hand, "Mom! C'mere!" I followed him into the bathroom and he pointed to the toilet bowl. "Look Mom! My poop is green!" It was like glow in the dark neon green. I have no idea what he ate to make it so. What a happy-St. Patty's-day surprise lol.

Since learning his numbers, Hayden loves to count his poop.  He still needs some assistance with his bum-wiping, so while he's bent over he will count his pebbles..."One, two, three, four, five...look Mom! I did five poops! Then he will elaborate on the sizes.  "I did One, two, three, tiny poops, and one, two, big ones!" And if he's really on a role he will launch into color descriptions, "Dat one brown chocolate milk one, and dat one got red yellow ones in it! What!?! Why dat one got red and yellow ones in dere Mom?"

No comments:

Post a Comment