Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 11, 2015

Grayce Dae!


 Pretty in purple! My Grandma Washburn's favorite color was Lavender, 
so every time I put her in this outfit, I think of her.

She fell asleep with her foot in the air -like a little Thumper rabbit.
She loves sucking on her toes...
 She'll switch from the right foot -to the left -and back again. 
Sometimes a toe from each foot in her mouth at the same time.
 She is such an easy going baby. Sleeps and eats good. Smiles and coo's all day!
I've noticed it seems to be her mission in life to cheer people up.  She'll lock her eyes on someone at the store, restaurant, library, church, etc. and stare them down till they look at her.  Then she gives them the BIGGEST grin and works her charm.  I can't tell you how many times I've glanced behind me and found the whole restaurant, or check out line at the grocery store, or whole row of people several pews behind me at church just beaming at her and smiling ear to ear right with her.  She sure gets lots of compliments.
She sure brings me a lot of peace, joy, and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment