Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Pictures


On a fine Sunday afternoon I dressed the kids up in these cute matching pj's (from Gymboree), and we drove around the neighborhood until we found the perfect orange tree for me to take some pictures of the kids in front of. 
My Mom gave me her old camera when I was attempting to win that last contest, and I love it! While it's still not as nice as a lens camera would be, it is so much sharper and clearer that my last camera was.
I think the final product turned out pretty good! 
We had a lot of fun.  I pretended like a bottle of hairspray was attacking me to get their attention and smiles. It worked great till I accidentally sprayed myself in the eye.  I only had a few drops in a water bottle to try and rinse it with and so I just kept wiping it till it stopped burning.  A kid rode by on his bike and nearly crashed when he glanced at me.  When I looked in my rear-view mirror I realized I had mascara smeared all over the left side of my face.  All totally worth it for some good pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment