Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Snow!

I got this snow suit 75% off last spring at Gymboree, hoping to make a trip to Flagstaff to do the Polar Express this winter, but it looks like that isn't going to happen.  So when I got an e-mail that the Gilbert Town Center was having a free snow day -and it happened to be on a Saturday I had off, I was super excited! What they do is haul in snow from Fagstaff in a big truck, then they pile up a bunch of hay bales and dumped the snow on top, forming a little hill. Then all the kids go crazy until it's all melted. Someone from a snowy-state would think we were all nuts ;)

This was Grayce's first time seeing snow, and it couldn't have been a nicer day!
(75 degrees) 

 

Reese loved climbing to the top of the hill, and then seeing how long he could balance there before someone bumped him off and sent him sliding back down the hill.  While Hayden, Grayce, and I checked out some of the other activities, Reese kept an eye on us from this vantage point. 
Hayden was a good sport going around to all the booths with me.
The Great-Clips booth had red and green hairspray, which is why 
Hayden's hair looks green in one of the snow pics.
When the (grouchy) Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas, 
Hayden got so nervous he said, "Uhhhhh, I don't know!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment